Hello, Is This Thing On????

Guess who will have to learn how to turn on a microphone...again? I start with the local FM station in November. It's much like closing a circle, in that it's the station at which I began my radio career. I'll be on the air every weekday afternoon, and be working in other departments as needed. It's small town radio, so you work where you're needed. The best thing about it is now being home nights and most weekends. I've hardly had time to spend with J-Boy since I started the retail thing, and now that'll change...a change for the better. Photobucket

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Goood for you, DC! Remember not to say "Mothersmurfer" on the air!
  • Congrats Don!
  • Congrats, Don. Now get it streamed online so us outlanders can hear ye.
  • No prob, Baron, but I'll have to watch myself or I might slip an occasional @#%@$@#$!!. Do you know how hard that is to pronounce?

The Baron said:
    Goood for you, DC! Remember not to say "Mothersmurfer" on the air!
  • Hooray! I was sure you'd get back on the radio eventually.
  • Sounds like you're doing something you love, which is what we all should be doing...

Best of Luck Don.
  • Well, congratulations to you, Don! This is excellent news!

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Congrats!

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

• Congrats,glad to hear you'll be back on the air. What genre of music does the station play?
  • BOOGER!
This reply was deleted.