Heroes didn’t click with me immediately, but it soon became my favorite TV show. Unfortunately, I don’t think it ever fully recovered the momentum it lost when the writers’ strike truncated season two. The attraction of the show for me initially was the interplay between and among lead cast members as the characters met and interacted for the first time. Now it’s degenerated into a main cast that meets and interacts with a supporting cast which changes from season to season. And I know Sylar is the shows most popular character, but really! Zachary Quinto now carries the show with not one but two roles. This season lesbian sub-plot seems forced to me, too.

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doctor Hmmm? said:
Does that make Sylar a short order kook?

(The Skipper looks frustrated, hits Doctor Hmmm? with his hat.)
I just heard Heroes has been cancelled.
I'm not upset about the cancellation. It was floundering for too long, pretty much since the end of the first season.
Rumor is there's talk about them possibly getting a made for TV movie or somesuch as an opportunity to wrap things up.

All four seasons of the original series are set to be released on Blu-Ray/DVD on Oct 13.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service