I thought they were dead last night, being down 10-4 in the ninth.

Big surprise this morning when I saw that they scored 7 in the ninth to win 11-10! This could be the corner-turn for my boys. Only a matter of time now before we're in first!

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not a big Cleveland guy, but I have to hand that one to them.

My Reds aren't doing so shabby themselves. They're getting some depth to them.
JeffCarter said:
I'm not a big Cleveland guy, but I have to hand that one to them.

My Reds aren't doing so shabby themselves. They're getting some depth to them.

Reds look good. I think they're only a player or two away from being a really great team. Like Joey Votto! Maybe the Indians could pick him up...
GO TRIBE!

Eric L. Sofer
The Silver Age Fogey
x<]:o){
Go Red Sox! 7 straight vs the Yankees!
Make that 8 straight

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
"You don't read as much manga as I do."
32 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
"Oh. That never occurred to me. How can I still be naive at my age?"
40 minutes ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
"Mr. Boop sounds like it's designed to appeal to a very specific fetish that I don't…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics posted discussions
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Exactly."
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"THE MISSOURI BREAKS: This may not be the greatest western ever made, but where else are you going…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Michael Rennie was illThe day the Earth stood stillBut he told us where we standAnd Flash Gordon…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"Amazon says: Walt Disney's Uncle Scrooge "The Golden Nugget Boat": The Complete Carl…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Re-watching The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951).  According to the commentary…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion Conan license yanked from Marvel Comics
"I suppose that's a hazard of bringing a licensed property into your "universe"."
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"Fantagraphics lists Carl Barks Library Vol 27 for September!"
3 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"I'm adding the Carlin doc to my tobewatched list."
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service