I get to read it for free, but that's no longer enough for me to continue with this awful, awful series..

This issue, Red Hulk is given a list of people to recruit for a team, by a guy who should be dead, that appears to have been chosen based solely on their color scheme.

Elektra (ninja in a in red costume)
Crimson Dynamo (guy in red armor)
Thundra (strong person in a red costume)
Deadpool (gun-toting ninja in a red costume)
Punisher (gun-toting guy in costume that answers the question, "What's black and white and red all over?")

Facing off against them next issue? X-Force (bunch of killer mutants all in black and gray costumes)

And what line does the book end with? Wolverine saying, "X-Force -- kill whoever you want. But Big Red is mine." (emphasis as appears in the comics)

Which big red is that, bub?

And what's it all about? Domino accidentally saw someone-I-still-think-even-Jeph-Loeb-doesn't-know-who turn into the Red Hulk, even though he was standing in the dark and wearing a hat that obscured Domino's view of his/her face. Red Hulk, using his "Someone saw me change!" sense, goes after her. She gets away. Hulk recruits team he doesn't need instead of just following her. Domino gets X-Force to back her up in the fight against the team she doesn't know Red Hulk is putting together instead of oh, Tweeting the Red Hulk's identity to the whole world.

Bleh and bleh and bleh.

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw the story who Red Hulk was free on youtube and was glad I didn't waste any money on it. Thunderbolt Ross is a Hulk? Seriously? And Thor, even hulkified, is no longer a match for Hulk? Since when did Hulk get out of Thor's league power wise? And Banner can take energies that would kill Thor? Seriously? Thor is a god. He should be able to absorb enough gamma radiation to leave Banner a smoking crater in the ground.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service