Replies

• I'm not against the idea - It would be nice if the Hulk talked in this one.

Cloak & Dagger are a "hot property"? Really?
  • Cloak & Dagger may work but the Eternals? Agents of Atlas? Both too extensive and expensive!

Ka-Zar? The last Tarzan TV show was quickly cancelled.

The Red Hood? I think they meant just The Hood!

The Punisher? Depends on how much they water him down!

Cue poignant closing theme...
  • I wondered if some of them were being contemplated as cartoons, but I guess the thrust of the article implies otherwise.
  • I wonder what take they'd have on the Hulk this time around. I doubt the "loner who drifts into town and solves people's problems" would fly today; that genre of show has totally fallen by the wayside.

I think The Punisher would work fine as an FX or HBO series. And I got the clear sense that all of these projects cited in the article are meant as live-action shows.
  • The Hulk and Wonder Woman on TV? Welcome back to the seventies...
  • I would be totally down with Moon Knight or Heroes for Hire
  • Rob Staeger said:
    The Hulk and Wonder Woman on TV? Welcome back to the seventies...

If only the remake of The Bionic Woman hadn't bit the dust ...
  • I'm cautiously interested, especially if they go Joe Fixit. However, having Jeph Loeb attached to these projects doesn't inspire confidence.

Heroes for Hire or Daughters of the Dragon are both shows I would watch. Same with Moon Knight and Alter Ego. I think all of those would be workable on television.
  • If you think about it, all the melodrama of "Cloak & Dagger" would set the teen-crowd swooning. It could easily be very "Twilight"-like without directly aping the vampire craze.
  • I still want "Gotham Central"-style show series in the Marvel-Earth Manhattan District Attorney's office. It writes itself!
This reply was deleted.