I note that several fora seem to have vanished. The  "Sports" posts seem to have been folded into the "Non-Comics" forum, for example. The missing fora seem to have been ones that did not have heavy traffic. I imagine that the rationale was that there was not much point in having the board cluttered up with fora that saw little use.

Views: 728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What he said!

ClarkKent_DC said:

Well, in that case ... 

Many thanks! 

Emerkeith is wondering what happened to video posting:

http://captaincomics.ning.com/forum/topics/so-what-s-happened?xg_so...

I can't find it either.

The consensus among the Mods was that nobody used or looked at the videos, and that the best use of space was for people who posted a lot of videos (like me) to imbed them in posts. Did we err?

...Yes , I think that it was an error .

Frankly , I think my extremely limited 'Net skills/access don't allow for me to embed them in my posts , probably .

I will add that , when the video-ing function was up , I tended to use this site as alink to YouTube for me...surely increasing the number os eyeballs/sightings here muchly !!!!!!!!!!!

I like the new masthead.

Moderator Lumbering Jack did that!

Richard Willis said:

I like the new masthead.

Everything looks good to me. 

Just out of curiosity does anyone ever use the "Main Room"? I've never seen it in use.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service