Where should I start? Netflix has the series on instant watch starting with the Christopher Eccleston series and onward. They might have some of the older ones for instant watch but the new stuff is what's featured right now.

I'm thinking of starting now, so hopefully some Doctor Who fans are online.

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried episode 1: Rose again and it works. I'm using my work computer. Don't worry I work for my parents. I'll try it again at home to see if works. Hopefully will. After seeing an episode with Matt Smith's Doctor I'd like to see how Eccelston's Doctor compares.
This thread just inspired me to check that the first Matt Smith episodes are on streaming -- and they finally are! Looks like I've got some catching up to do, so I can get properly behind again.
I watched Episode 1; Rose on my lunch break. It was ok. I'm going to watch the next episode but I may go back and just watch the Matt Smith episodes. I do think it's cool how with each regeneration the Doctor's personality changes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service