I'm in love with that song

Is there a song that's running through your head right now that you just think is the bees knees? Shivers your timbers? Rocks your socks off? Well, this is the thread to shout about it, scream about it, tell everyone about it. Right now, for me, it's Nrrd Grrl by mc chris. So cute, so listenable...I want to marry this song!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nlaJ4zPbSI&feature=related

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here's a fan made video of the song that's going through my head a lot lately ... The Facts about Jimmy by Shawn Colvin ("House" fans might like this too.)
  • Right now for me it is "D.A.N.C.E." by Justice. I listened to it a bit a year or so ago, but now I am listening to it a ton.
  • Muse's "Uprising" has been going through my head since I saw them open for U2 last month. Talk about an earbug you can't shake...
  • I am really digging "Navajo" by the Black Lips. It reminds me a little bit of Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs "Little Red Riding Hood"
  • "Damn Good Time" from They Might Be Giants ("The Spine" album)

I've had a copy of the album for some time but haven't played it a whole lot. Then, I saw it on a blog last night which reminded me how cool a song it is and that, yes, I can play it myself.
  • "Beautiful World" by Colin Hay
  • "Under The Milky Way" by The Church. I even downloaded the lyrics and chords and learned it to play for Jeanine, something I haven't done in years.
  • Lately, I've been hooked on Terrence Trent D'Arby's "Dance Little Sister," especially after I discovered the video (here) and the extended version, "Dance Little Sister (T.T.D.'s Remix)," (here) which is twice as long, and isn't a remix so much as D'arby and the band just rocking out for nearly 10 minutes!
  • Whenever Under the Milky Way would come on the kitchen radio in the restaurant I worked in back when it was new (has it really been that long?), some co-workers and I would wait for the bridge, turn the volume way up and shout, "Bagpipe solo!" and bang our heads like we were listening to some primo heavy metal.

Ahhh... good times.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

This reply was deleted.