For some reason, the site is not letting me sign out. Also, when I do post, the usual icons for italics, bold, quotes, etc., are not appearing.

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, can't seem to change the "appearance" setting on my page.
I can't change the appearance on my page, but the icons are still there.
Also noticing that the "15 minutes to edit your post" function isn't working for me, either.
I've noticed that whenever I post twice in a row on the same thread within a few minutes, I can't edit either post.

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!


Dagwan said:
I've noticed that whenever I post twice in a row on the same thread within a few minutes, I can't edit either post.

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!



Then don't post twice in a row on the same thread within a few minutes.

Man, I am putting out fires all over town.
All well and good, but I do seem to be having serious problems with the site. Oh, well, all things considered, I suppose I'm lucky I can access the site at all.
The Baron said:
All well and good, but I do seem to be having serious problems with the site. Oh, well, all things considered, I suppose I'm lucky I can access the site at all.

Well seriously, I would try to contact one of the mods directly.
I guess you're right - I figured they would be monitoring this section, but maybe not.
Also, I don't seem to be able to send meesages.
I hate meesages to peesages.

Sorry.
Baron... Email Rich directly...or Pete...they are dealing with tech side here. I think the mod are trying to keep up...but you know things get missed...

The Baron said:
I guess you're right - I figured they would be monitoring this section, but maybe not.
I would, but I don't have their e-mails handy. As I say, I tried sending a message, but I can't send a message. If it's only me, it doesn't matter so much, I can get by, and it may just be my work computer fouling it somehow.

Thanks again, all!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service