For some reason, the site is not letting me sign out. Also, when I do post, the usual icons for italics, bold, quotes, etc., are not appearing.

Views: 576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeff of Earth-J said:
I have been unable to access this site from work since late last week. That is, the site loads, but then freezes; I can even use the scroll bar to move down on the main page. If I click anything at all I get an hourglass and a "(Not Responding)" message. I suspect it has something to do with the new video content on the main page. (Although it could be coincidental, I lost access just after the video content was added.) The site still works from home, but I already sit in front of a PC eight hours a day, y'know?

Anyway, if anyone wonders in days to come why Earth-J isn't in phase as often as of old, that's why. :(

I'm getting the exact same thing now, so my posting is going to be limited to whenever I drag myself over to the library.
Still can't get in from work. Well, I can get in, but the site freezes instantly.
Maybe you should turn the heat up.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!


The Baron said:
I can get in, but the site freezes instantly.

Mine (at work) doesn't freeze instantly, but after one or two seconds. I can usually scroll down once or twice. In order to see what's being discussed, I log on, then immediately scroll down (once) before the screen freezes. If I want to see more, I log out, log back in and immediatle scroll down twice before it freezes. I don't have this problem with any other site. I wonder if there are others experiencing this "freeze" problem who don't have alternate access...? Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this or what might be done to fix it?
Jeff of Earth-J said:
The Baron said:
I can get in, but the site freezes instantly.

Mine (at work) doesn't freeze instantly, but after one or two seconds. I can usually scroll down once or twice. In order to see what's being discussed, I log on, then immediately scroll down (once) before the screen freezes. If I want to see more, I log out, log back in and immediatle scroll down twice before it freezes. I don't have this problem with any other site. I wonder if there are others experiencing this "freeze" problem who don't have alternate access...? Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this or what might be done to fix it?

Do either you have access to different browsers that you could try?
To be precise: No.
The Baron said:
To be precise: No.

Well my standard reply if you haven't done it already is to clear your cookies, and temporary files and see if that helps.
Travis Herrick said:
The Baron said:
To be precise: No.

Well my standard reply if you haven't done it already is to clear your cookies, and temporary files and see if that helps.

I've forgotten how to do that. Well, I won't be back to work until Monday, maybe I'll remember by then.
The Baron said:
Travis Herrick said:
The Baron said:
To be precise: No.

Well my standard reply if you haven't done it already is to clear your cookies, and temporary files and see if that helps.

I've forgotten how to do that. Well, I won't be back to work until Monday, maybe I'll remember by then.

Cleared 'em today, but no luck. Ah, well, I don't think this board will sink into the sea if I'm not around so much. ;)
It may.
Godzilla used to sink into the sea ... but he always came back.
The Baron said:
The Baron said:
Travis Herrick said:
The Baron said:
To be precise: No.

Well my standard reply if you haven't done it already is to clear your cookies, and temporary files and see if that helps.

I've forgotten how to do that. Well, I won't be back to work until Monday, maybe I'll remember by then.

Cleared 'em today, but no luck. Ah, well, I don't think this board will sink into the sea if I'm not around so much. ;)

I have another suggestion. Do you have access to a clairvoyant and a live chicken?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Battle Axis (Invaders) Intelligencia (Marvel)"
1 minute ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Fixed"
37 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Guardians of the Galaxy"
44 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Sorry, it's United Underworld, not Underground!  (Research, research, research!)"
2 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"From the first JLA Detroit story, there's the Cadre:"
2 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Added: Alliance of EvilAnti-Fly League (The Fly) Anti-Justice LeagueBand of the BlandCrime…"
2 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"It's going to be a gorgeous weekend in my neck of the woods. Too bad there isn't a…"
2 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"The original X-Men fought Factor 3 X-Factor fought the Alliance of Evil The New Mutants fought the…"
3 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"This is a weird tie-in no matter how you look at it! "
3 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"From the Legion, there's The League of Super-Assassins The Legion of Super-Rejects The Tauros…"
3 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Added the following: Ani-menDeath ThroesElectro and his Emissaries of EvilLeague of Evil…"
4 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service