For some reason, the site is not letting me sign out. Also, when I do post, the usual icons for italics, bold, quotes, etc., are not appearing.

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last night I was unable to sign out. Although I was able to sign out and sign back in the morning, I am now unable to add comments to blogs. I can add posts to the forums, though, and send messages.
I'm finding that I can't link to other posters' comments, and I can't add comments to blogs, either.
Jeff of Earth-J said:
I am unable to add comments to blogs.

I am now again able to post comments to blogs.
I'm wondering if the latest upgrade to Firefox is the problem; every time I switch over to *ugh* Internet Explorer with the IETab, things work fine.
ClarkKent_DC said:
I'm wondering if the latest upgrade to Firefox is the problem; every time I switch over to *ugh* Internet Explorer with the IETab, things work fine.

I haven't had any problems with Firefox myself
I haven't had any troubles with posting on blogs using Firefox either.

I've never tried to log out. Why would anyone ever want to leave here?

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

What happened to the "Last Reply" link on most of the Forum discussions? And they're now displaying in reverse chronological order...
Travis Herrick said:
ClarkKent_DC said:

I haven't had any problems with Firefox myself

Well, for example, in responding to this very post: When I clicked on the "Reply to This" link, I got an empty box. But when I switched using the IE Tab, I got the quoted text within the box.

I've found that some other sites haven't displayed properly in Firefox since I upgraded.
I've been using Firefox, too, so here I am on IE. Looks the same.
I'm having the same problem, and what's really odd is that it's only happening on the newest posts. As I scroll through, some of the topics do have the 'Last Reply' link.

Mark Sullivan said:
What happened to the "Last Reply" link on most of the Forum discussions? And they're now displaying in reverse chronological order...
Yeah, I'm getting "Last Reply" weirdness, too.
Me three.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service