Replies

• I am also concerned about that.

I am afraid that it went out not with a bang, but a "404 Not found" whimper.
    Hopefully it's temporary...

"Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

• I can't get to it, either.
  • okay...that is not intended....I know that Alan "treasurer" M. and Cap, have been working with Lunarpages, to get the old board paid for another 3 months while we move it.

So if it is down, it should not be down for good. Thanks for giving us a heads-up.
  • I can't get onto it either. I still have a couple of things I wanted to save on the old site. Hopefully the original deadline for the old site to go to cyberspace oblivion is still in force.
  • It's up again.
  • Any progress on the Lunarpages front? Or is today indeed the last day for the old board?
  • Drjohnrock said:
    Any progress on the Lunarpages front? Or is today indeed the last day for the old board?

I've paid the old board up for the next three months. Reprieve!
  • Oh, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
  • Thanks, Cap. That is wonderful news.
    I've actually been spending the last few weeks browsing through my old posts and converting them into posts for my blog. I just back date them to the original posting date on Captain Comics.
    Among the things I've realized: I am really obsessed with the Jack of Hearts.
    You can look at my "retro posts" in this category on my blog: Retrieved from CaptainComics.US
  • As of this morning, the old site is down again.

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

This reply was deleted.