If you haven't read about it , it has come out that Mike Pence , in a 1999 column/piece , criticized the Disney film MULAN and basically suggested that the film , or at least the spin/approach of the film , was a " mischievious liberal at Disney "'s attempt to brainwash (Okay , he didn't use that phrase) .) into accepting women in combat positions in the military !

With this AND the Donald's frequent invocations of Pocahontas - well , I've justified my heading !!!:-)!!!!!!!!

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Putting up a link right now might take up too much time for me , Buzzfeed dig the column up .

I see a likely costume for Pence-following humorous protestors !!!!!!!!!!!

• ...I see I did get this up before so if I get that " Vote for Me ! and..." line up perhaps it should not be mentioned in there...

• When did starring in a Disney movie make a woman a princess? Mulan was never a princess or even close to being one.

• I am from Indiana, where Mike Pence was the governer for the past few years. The best news of all was that he would no longer be qualified to be the head of our state. He did more to ruin Indiana's business prospects than any other governor we've had.

• They're welcome to hire California's governor any time they want. Businesses closing like crazy so let's put up more Wal-Marts.

• ...But does Jerry need more cash in the retirement fund ?

Ronald Morgan said:

They're welcome to hire California's governor any time they want. Businesses closing like crazy so let's put up more Wal-Marts.

• Probably about as much as Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark do.

This reply was deleted.