Replies

• Seattle is now zombieland! 

• I liked the previous status quo so much that the new one will really take some getting used to. But if anyone can do it, it's the creative team that makes this show.

• I really have enjoyed the previous season immensely. I hope they can keep that breezy dramedy vibe going with the huge lurch in status quo.

• Is anybody else watching? This show has evolved dramatically from where it started, and I'm not certain I like it.

Liv is now going to be the Harriet Tubman of the Underground Zombie Railroad, which is not something I'd have thought was in her wheelhouse. Major is a Zombie SEAL Team guy. Blaine (an irritating character I have wished dead since his inception) is now an underworld kingpin, but his undead father has become a crazed Zombie Revival street preacher who leads zombie feeding frenzies. Ravi is a zombie once a month (and yes, they make menstruation jokes). Babineaux is ... oh, who cares, he's still the worst actor on the show.

It's interesting, but I'm not sure if I like the new status quo.

However, I do still like the writing. iZombie has some of the snappiest dialogue on television. Where else are you going to see a moving company named You-Freight-Eze? Where else are you going to find an Italian restaurant catering to zombies named Romero's? ("Our Brain of the Day is WWE wrestler, although I've heard some compliments on the mime.")

• I still watch it regularly. I agree about the new status quo. I'm not fully on board with it. I like the zombie revival preacher bit, though. Liv is still fun to watch in her new personas, even though that's not the main focus of the show now.

• Finally got around to binge-watching the 4th season. I enjoyed it, changes and all. Blaine has grown on me. Going into final season five Liv is apparently everyone's favorite savior. 

• iZombie returns tomorrow, Thursday, May 2.

• Yikes, I totally missed this, Richard -- or I saw it, and assumed my Tivo would grab it. But we got a new machine since the last time iZombie aired, and it's one of the bookmarks we never restored. Luckily the first episode is available to watch on the CW website!

• Don't feel bad.  i somehow dropped iZombie off my DVR and missed episode one after reminding everybody not to miss it. I watched it on my cable's On Demand option which, like the CW site, forces you to watch commercials. I prefer to watch the CW show on my DVR so I can skip the commercials.

• Yep, we just watched it a couple of minutes ago. It's off to a good start!

This reply was deleted.