Got this in a press release:

Man, this raises a zillion questions. Like, are they ever going to finish the original Miracleman series? And, won't this upset the power balance in the Marvel Universe? And, won't Miracleman want to do in the MU what he did in his own universe (taking over the world to create a Utopia)? And does this mean that Miracleman Jr. and Kid Miracleman are in the offing? (The latter is terrifying.) And why on Earth does Marvel need a faux Fawcett Captain Marvel, when they've already got two faux Supermen (Sentry, Hyperion)? And why not change him back to Marvelman now? Or Captain Marvelman (heh)?

Discuss.

Views: 436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"ISSUE #10: The same format as the previous two issues, except the artist for the present day…"
3 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"JD DeLuzio said: Speaking of Mansters, I re-watched Matinee for the first time in many years.…"
3 hours ago
"ISSUE #9: Same artists and format as last issue. I think by #8 I was reading only the Mike Grell…"
4 hours ago
"ISSUE #8: This issue has a '60s sequence by Nick Dragoda, an '80s sequence by Mike Grell…"
4 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
4 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"No-one has objected.  Does that mean we have the next four months lined up? Feb 2023 -…"
4 hours ago
"More gunmen who can't aim."
4 hours ago
"I think that's a good idea, too."
4 hours ago
"ISSUE #7: NOW: Aboard a plane, Colleen peruses her mother's file. Her mother is the Iron…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Pre-Defenders
"That's right, Luis... thanks for bringing it up. "The Return!" can be found in the…"
5 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Pre-Defenders
"The second story of Marvel Feature #1 is frequently glossed over, but worth mentioning.  It…"
6 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Sorry I missed yesterday. Couldn't be helped. While I agree on carrying the other two themes…"
7 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service