Marvel Announces THOR #1 by Aaron and Del Mundo!

Featuring an all-new creative team and all-new direction!

New York, NY—February 26, 2018—New creative teams. New series. New directions. New beginnings. It all kicks off this June with THOR #1!

“With these new #1 titles for some of our key franchises, we’re going to bring big, new and exciting stories to our core characters,” said SVP and Executive Editor Tom Brevoort. “And rest assured -- the modern characters you know and love aren’t going anywhere. Their stories will continue in the Marvel Universe with more epic milestones. You won’t want to miss what’s coming…we may even have a Thor 800 when the correct time arrives!”

THOR #1

Written by JASON AARON

Art and Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO

On Sale 6/13/18

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In your "Fresh Start" post, it says Avengers is getting a new #1, by Jason Aaron and Ed McGuinness.  I haven't seen anything about all the titles with legacy numbering getting new first issues, but I suspect that may well be the case.

Captain Comics said:

So is anyone keeping track of what titles are getting new first issues? I think Black Panther and Hulk are. Is it going to be every title with legacy numbering?

I thought I remembered Avengers, but wasn't sure where I remembered it from. And I just posted about Amazing Spider-Man #1.

"Featuring an all-new creative team and all-new direction!"

Hasn't Jason Aaron been writing Thor for several years now? Even if the artist is new, that's a half-new creative team.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service