From Marvel Entertainment

Sept. 29, 2011

Catch The Earth-Shattering Fallout From FEAR ITSELF!

Following the catastrophic events of Fear Itself, Captain America (Fear Itself #7.1), Thor (Fear Itself #7.2) and Iron Man (Fear Itself #7.3) must come face to face with their tragic losses. Leading into the next big story arc for each member of Earth’s Mightiest, no fan can miss these emotionally charged issues that will change these heroes forever. Shattered Heroes starts here!

FEAR ITSELF #7.1 (SEP110497)

Written by ED BRUBAKER

Pencils & Cover by BUTCH GUICE

FOC – 10/10/11, ON SALE – 11/2/11

FEAR ITSELF #7.2 (SEP110499)
Written by MATT FRACTION
Pencils & Cover by ADAM KUBERT

FOC – 10/17/11, ON SALE – 11/9/11

FEAR ITSELF #7.3 (SEP110501)

Written by MATT FRACTION

Pencils & Cover by SALVADOR LARROCA

FOC – 10/24/11, ON SALE – 11/16/11

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh God. It's never going to end is it?

<sobs>

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! Comics and Games for Everyone!

I used to listen to WOXY.com; It was the future of rock-n-roll! RIP WOXY

• I actually enjoyed Fear Itself, so I don't mind them giving us a bit of a coda on the main players. Sometimes after a big crossover, the thing climaxes in the last issue, and you're left kinda wondering how things affected the players, and you're only going to get snippets in the eponymous titles (from other writers) and nothing at all on minor characters who don't have their own books. In three-act plays, the coda is one-third of the play! (The conflict climaxes at the end of the second act.) So I don't mind this at all; in fact, I'm looking forward to it.

That wouldn't be the case if I hadn't enjoyed "Fear Itself." If it was Spider-Island or something equally dreadful, I'd pass on them on and not think twice.

• I enjoyed Fear Itself, and a handful of the crossovers, but this thing has been going on so long. And during it, we've had at least 2 other major Marvel "events" going on.

I have "Keeping track of events for customers fatigue."

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! Comics and Games for Everyone!

I used to listen to WOXY.com; It was the future of rock-n-roll! RIP WOXY

• I like the concept of Fear Itself, but it not only has been interminably drawn out, it really seems like most of it has been complete filler.  One issue left and we still don't know much about the Serpent.  This really could have been a three issue story.  Top it off with the fact we just had another recent crossover where a god of an Earth pantheon tries to destroy everything (Chaos War), and I've been left with a big "meh."
This reply was deleted.