MOVIES AREN’T THE ONLY MEDIA MADE FOR RIFFING!

Experience Mystery Science Theater 3000 Like Never Before With New Dark Horse Comics Series

MILWAUKIE, Ore., (June 7, 2018)—The riffing hilarity loved by fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000 since 1988 is taking on a whole new medium…comics! Created for comics by series creator Joel Hodgson, Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Comic finds Jonah Heston, Crow T. Robot, Tom Servo, and Gypsy thrust into the 2-D world of public domain comics, with riffing as their only defense! But trust us, these comics have it coming.

Featuring a variant cover by longtime MST3K DVD artist Steve Vance (among others), Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Comic is a perfect companion to your favorite original episodes and the hit Netflix show!

Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Comic #1 (of six) goes on sale September 9, 2018, and is available for pre-order at your local comic shop.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Interesting. They talked about doing this years ago. the release says "these comics have it coming," but doesn't mention which comics they are. I'd have to see a sample interior page first... or something.

• It says "public domain" comics, so I'm guessing we'll see some of the goofier horror, teen and romance books of the '40s and early '50s.

• Which would match up to the movies the old show used to do.

This reply was deleted.