The  New 52 is suddenly seven lighter. Along with the previously announced I, Vampire, the following titles have been announced as cancelled:

From Wave 1

Firestorm

Deathstroke

Savage Hawkman

I, Vampire (previously announced)

From Wave 2

Ravagers

From Wave 3

Sword of Sorcery 

Team 7

Who knows what books will follow them? I'd love to see Steel join the Superman books (of course, I've been saying that since day 1), and, or course, Secret Six again.

Also, there are some creative changes in the works, as detailed at CBR.

Views: 1868

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Silver Age said:

Speaking of confusing, what the heck is with these random words suddenly connecting to spam sites? And what's with the little Coupon box that keeps buffering in the bottom right corner? I never get anything on it, it just buffers, and every time I turn the page it starts over.

-- MSA

That's actually going to be some invasive software on your computer doing that, Mr. SA. I got that on my computer recently, too; it piggy-backed when I installed some software or other from a less-than-100%-reputable source (it was some Facebook plugin or other).

I wish I could remember how I removed it so I could tell you, but you should be able to find the information somewhere.

I found some complaints about a program called "Coupon Companion" which sounds like it might be what you have. It has been known to install without approval. It should be listed in your programs by this name. On Windows, look in Programs and Features under Control Panel. If it is listed notice the company it's from and see if there are any other programs listed from the same company. Right-clicking on it/them should give you the option to uninstall it/them, and it should work.  I recently had an experience with a similar unwanted installation. 

If it isn't showing up in Programs and Features then it could be more-insidious malware, which can be removed by a good anti-virus/anti-malware program.   

Thanks for the suggestion, guys. That took care of it. I hadn't even considered it, as this is the only site where I was seeing them. Now I'm trying to think what I updated or downloaded in the last week that included that special feature.

-- MSA

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service