I meant to post this earlier but Night of the Lepus is on TCM tonight (4/15) at 11:30 PM EST.

This is one of those movies that I always heard about but never seen.

Of course, part of me wanting to see this is that DeForest Kelley is in it. As a kid, I was usually keen on seeing Star Trek actors in other shows!

Views: 771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just posted this in the Movies I Have Seen Lately thread.

Sorry I haven't done this in awhile but today 10/11 and tomorrow 10/12 are GEORGE PAL features!

10/11 starting at 8PM are:

• THE FANTASY FILMS WORLDS OF GEORGE PAL documentary
  • THE PUPPETOON MOVIE (1987) @ 10 PM
  • DESTINATION MOON (1950) @ 11:30 PM
  • THE TIME MACHINE (1960) of course @ 1:15 AM
  • ATLANTIS, THE LOST CONTINENT (1961) @ 3:15 AM
  • THE POWER (1968) @ 5 AM

10/12 starting at 8 PM

• TOM THUMB (1958)
  • THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE BROTHERS GRIMM (1962) @ 10 PM
  • 7 FACES OF DOCTOR LAO (1964) @ 12:30 AM

And the one we've all been waiting for!!!

• DOC SAVAGE: THE MAN OF BRONZE (1975) @ 2:30 AMYou're Welcome!

No War of  the Worlds?

Yeah I was surprised, too. Obviously they can't show all his films in two nights but I would have switched The Time Machine with War because TCM seems to have Time on at least once a month.

The Baron said:

No War of  the Worlds?

Philip Portelli said:

And the one we've all been waiting for!!!

DOC SAVAGE: THE MAN OF BRONZE (1975) @ 2:30 AM

You're Welcome!

A few weeks ago I watched this on a recently issued BluRay. I still like it a lot.

Tonight (10/15), it's HAMMER Time, Part 1!!

• HORROR OF DRACULA @ 8PM
  • BRIDES OF DRACULA @ 9:45PM

With more later in the week!! 

And on Monday (10/16), we have:

• BRAINSTORM @ 9:45 AM
  • THE POWER @ 11:45 AM
  • SATELLITE IN THE SKY @ 1:45 PM
  • BATTLE BENEATH THE EARTH @ 3:15 PM
  • THE INDESTRUCTIBLE MAN @ 5PM
  • THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR @ 6:15 PM

Tuesday 10/17, it's HAMMER Time, Part 2:

• THE DEVIL'S BRIDE (or THE DEVIL RIDES OUT) (1968) @ 8PM
  • THE CURSE OF FRANKENSTEIN (1957) @ 9:45 PM
  • THE MUMMY (1959) @ 11:15 PM
  • CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF (1961) @ 1 AM
  • THE PLAGUE OF THE ZOMBIES (1966) @ 2:45 AM
  • THE REPTILE (1966) @ 4:30 AM

Friday evening TCM is showing Winter Kills (1979), a fictionalized grab-bag of the Kennedy assassination and the many conspiracy theories associated with it. Like The Manchurian Candidate, it is based upon a terrific novel by the great Richard Condon. It stars a young Jeff Bridges as the President's brother, John Huston as his father and a number of other very good actors.

...Does anybody get Fox Classic Movies? Does it stilll exist? It shared cable space with FXM, a movies-only extension of Fox's FX channel.

I looked it up. Fox Classic Movies is no longer a separate channel. It is now branded as FXM Retro, which is part of the Fox Movie Channel. The "FXM Retro" showing older movies is generally in the morning. This is separate from the FX and FXX channels.

Emerkeith Davyjack said:

...Does anybody get Fox Classic Movies? Does it stilll exist? It shared cable space with FXM, a movies-only extension of Fox's FX channel.

Late Saturday 10/21 or Early Sunday 10/22, whichever you prefer, TCM is showing WILLARD at 2 AM and its sequel, BEN at 3:45 AM.

...Thank you! That would go along with what I remembered, if they just renamed the old movies part FXM Retro. Is it still FX during the other half?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service