1)I liked the brief snippet from The Courtship of Eddie's Father - a nice nod to the late Bill Bixby.

2)I don't think I'd wanna be Bruce Banner's anger management coach.

3)"You wouldn't like me when I'm...hungry."  There's my new motto!

4)Stan!

5)Interesting how Hollywood often casts Brits as the baddies, isn't it?

6)The Hulk talks occasionally - I've always wondered why they made him mute in the past.

7)And some music from the TV show - that show cast a long shadow.

8)And there's Ferrigno as the security guard, still looking like he could snap me in two without breaking a sweat.

9)I suppose Doctor Boyfriend there is meant to be Leonard Samson.

10)I like the purple pants joke.

11)"Jack McGee and Jim Wilson" - Ho-ho-ho...

12)Samuel Stearns - it looks as though they're setting up the Leader for a possible sequel.

13)Interesting look for the Abomination.

14)Banner would of looked like a dumbass if that "jumping out of the plane" trick hadn't of worked.

15)I liked the bit where the Hulk pummeled the Abomination with the two halves of a cruiser.

16)"HULK SMASH!"  Been waiting for that for a long time.

17)"What if I told you we were putting a team together?"  "Who's 'we'?"  Gee, I wonder who.

18)So our Lou was the Hulk's voice? Interesting.

Overall:

I quite liked this - a fast-paced, engaging story with alot of fun bits.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I really like the Hulk eye-roll and sigh at the end when the police and army show up.

• 2)I don't think I'd wanna be Bruce Banner's anger management coach.

If you haven't seen the "Headcount" preview for The Avengers -- over there ==> -- well, you and Tony Stark on the same wavelength.

• The Baron:

"The Hulk talks occasionally - I've always wondered why they made him mute in the past."

It's a "Hollywood" thing.  Frankenstein (1931) didn't talk.  Tarzan (1932) could barely talk. The Hulk (thanks to Stan Lee) became dumber with each episode. So naturally, on the 70's TV show, he didn't talk at all. It's all people who have contempt for the source material!

This reply was deleted.