This isn't real -- Time hasn't yet announced its Person of the Year -- but it might as well be:

Views: 1074

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...On a predominately British board , I founnd out that RICK PARFITT , of the band Status Quo -- psychedelia-era one-hitters in the U.S. , but 70s hard rock/boogie/70s , perhaps , definition of the phrase : metal : band later on and massive forr ages in the U.K. and elsewhere - also dies in December .

BTW , belatedly - Lemmy indeed died in late 2015 . Likewise , P.F. SLOAN , who made his name in 1965 or thereabout , passed on that year .

I don't think anyone had a good time in 2016.  I lost a lot too.

Alexandra Kitty said:

I am sorry to hear that. 2016 was a horrid year for me. I lost my wonderful grandmother who raised me and my very gentle and loving cat. 2016 was just a horrid, horrid year...

Captain Comics said:

It's certainly been a grim year for me personally. I lost my mother and my dog.

Nope. I didn't. Lost my job. Lost my house. Everything I now own fits  in the trunk of my car. Thanks to my mother, I still have my dog.

Time to celebrate. 2016 is dead and gone. Let's raise a glass to a better future!

I jout found out that TRJNH THI NGO , the Vietnabese womann known as : Hanoi Hannah : for her propaganda radio broadcasts for the North Vietnamese (then) govermment aimed at Americann troops during the Vietnamam War , died during 2016 .

May have missed his name but noting George S. Irving also passed December 26.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service