Speculation: There's a new Legion book coming. It might be distant, but there are plans.

IIRC, Tom King mentioned on a recent WordBalloon interview that he knew where Peter Tomasi would be going after Superman ("I know where Pete's landing after this, and it's super perfect for Pete, and it makes me happy as a fan"). And Tomasi has said he's not finished with Jon Kent and Damian Wayne, despite leaving Superman & Super Sons.

So I was guessing he'd land on Teen Titans, but it's been announced that Adam Glass will be writing that book.

So now I'm starting to think we might get a Superboy, Robin, and the Legion of Superheroes book, with Tomasi at the helm.

Thoughts?

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That would be awesome.

I have a feeling that DC seems to think the time for the Legion has passed. Like with any property, though, it's all in the execution. No bad characters, just bad writers.

Which Tomasi isn't. Bad, that is.

• I think they'll be bringing the Legion back...but other priorities keep getting in the way. I expect they'll come back after the molasses that is Doomsday Clock finally pours over the pancakes.

This reply was deleted.