If you follow me on Facebook, you may have seen that our ten year old cat had one, yes, one kitten three weeks ago.  She had one litter nine years ago, and nothing since.  But mother and baby are doing well, and for you cat aficionados out there, here's a pic of each of them.

I would love to see pictures and hear stories about your pets, Legionnaires, if you are so inclined.

Views: 507

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Snowy.

Aw, thanks. That's one of my favorite pictures of him. He's a sweet guy.

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) said:

I don't think I've ever seen a ferret in person.  Handsome fella!  I like his coat.

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) said:

I was a dog person until I met my wife and she pulled me over to the Ferret side of the force. Here's a pic of our little guy, Charlie.

AW-dorable.

The Baron said:

Snowy.

The Baron said:

Two of our cats from when I was a kid: Clint Beastwood and Hooker the Grub.  They were not supposed to be on that chair.

They found the chair. Possession is 9/10 of the law.

These two both survived thyroid cancer and lived to be 18 1/2. The calico female is Muffie (my mother named her) and the orange male is Herbie.

Sam was large and clever. Unfortunately, he only lived to be 9. 

This is our Bala, a sweet ol' girl, Japanese Bobtail.
Attachments:
This is our Baby, the only one left from a litter of four born feral.
Attachments:

Here's an entry for the photo parade. The beagle on the right was Mercedes, who I called "the sweetest dog on the planet." Unfortunately she was also an escape artist, and she finally ran off and was never found. Sparky (on the left) was our last dog, and our last pet, surviving both cats we had when he joined the household. [click to enlarge]

Aw, I'm loving all these pet pictures!

Here's when our ferret Buzz released his jazz album, backed up by his pals Woody and Charlie.

I have always loved the jazz album cover. ❤️❤️

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service