Pets

If you follow me on Facebook, you may have seen that our ten year old cat had one, yes, one kitten three weeks ago.  She had one litter nine years ago, and nothing since.  But mother and baby are doing well, and for you cat aficionados out there, here's a pic of each of them.

I would love to see pictures and hear stories about your pets, Legionnaires, if you are so inclined.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maybe you folks aren't cat people?

Ok here's a few for the dog lovers.

1936918685?profile=RESIZE_320x320

Our male Miniature Pinscher, Pup Pup

1936922653?profile=RESIZE_320x320

Our female Miniature Pinscher, Sadie

1936923164?profile=RESIZE_480x480

Our Jack Russell / Pomeranian, Whitney

• That's a cute bunch, John! We were cat people most of our lives, but had both dogs and cats most recently. When our beagle died we decided to go pet-less for awhile. I miss the furry guys, but I appreciate the freedom when traveling.

• We had four cats when I was a kid. I'll have to dig up some photos of them.

• 1936919606?profile=original

Cappy, the cat that I shared with my ex-fiancee. He was a dumb as a sack full of hammers. and thought that all squirrels were Communists, but he was a good cat.

• I was a dog person until I met my wife and she pulled me over to the Ferret side of the force. Here's a pic of our little guy, Charlie.

1936919397?profile=RESIZE_480x480

• I like dogs but have never owned one. I've had cats, smart, dumb and average, for 55 years.

• Thanks!  We have quite the menagerie on our hands, but we love them!

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) said:

That's a cute bunch, John! We were cat people most of our lives, but had both dogs and cats most recently. When our beagle died we decided to go pet-less for awhile. I miss the furry guys, but I appreciate the freedom when traveling.

• Cute!

The Baron said:

1936919606?profile=original

Cappy, the cat that I shared with my ex-fiancee. He was a dumb as a sack full of hammers. and thought that all squirrels were Communists, but he was a good cat.

• I don't think I've ever seen a ferret in person.  Handsome fella!  I like his coat.

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) said:

I was a dog person until I met my wife and she pulled me over to the Ferret side of the force. Here's a pic of our little guy, Charlie.

1936919397?profile=RESIZE_480x480

• Our cat in the op had us worried three plus weeks ago.  Acting very peculiar and howling and moaning.  At age ten, we were afraid she might be dying.  She ran into our room as we sat down to supper.  After we ate, my wife went to check on her.  She said to me "you might want to come see this".  Her tone of voice made it clear we didn't lose her.  She had one kitten - yes, only one - on a blanket behind the door.  Second litter in 10 years!

Richard Willis said:

I like dogs but have never owned one. I've had cats, smart, dumb and average, for 55 years.

This reply was deleted.