Replies

• What is the WWE corporation anyway?

I think it's funny how in every picture she has the same teased "helmet head" hairstyle that my 82 year old mother favors. It went out of style about 40 years ago.
  • WWE is World Wrestling Entertainment, formerly known as the World Wrestling Federation.
  • Joan Carr said:
    What is the WWE corporation anyway?

I think it's funny how in every picture she has the same teased "helmet head" hairstyle that my 82 year old mother favors. It went out of style about 40 years ago.

I'm going to hazard a guess that you're not a big wrestling fan - Linda is the wife of Vincent K. McMahon, the genius/charlatan who currently dominates professional wrestling in the US. She's also an extremely uncharismatic individual, although it may be that I feel that way because I've always seen her in conjunction with her husband, who - whatever else you can says about him - is an extremely charismatic guy.
  • I'm now having visions of the U.S. Senate recast in the mold of the XFL. Truly, the mind does boggle.
  • PowerBook Pete said:
    WWE is World Wrestling Entertainment, formerly known as the World Wrestling Federation.

... which changed its name because it lost a trademark challenge from the World Wildlife Fund over the initials "WWF."
  • Doctor Hmmm? said:
    I'm now having visions of the U.S. Senate recast in the mold of the XFL. Truly, the mind does boggle.

"The Chair recognizes Mr. HeHateMe."
  • For those who don't know, Jerry Lawler is running for mayor of Memphis. The election is October 15.
  • I'm pretty sure Lawler and the Kat split up years ago.
  • Yes, they divorced years ago, but they're getting some publicity from appearing recently on the first show together since.
This reply was deleted.