Replies

• Preacher Season 2 debuts on June 25 on the AMC Network.From the latest trailer it looks like we will see a lot more characters and events from the original books.

• Official Trailer

• Looking forward to Herr Starr!

• The first episode of season 2 will debut on Sunday June 25.

NOTE: On Monday June 26 the first episode will repeat and be followed by the second episode. After this the interview show Talking Preacher will play.

The new episodes following this will be on Mondays.

• If you missed the Sunday showing, episodes 1 and 2 are on tonight.

Richard Willis said:

The first episode of season 2 will debut on Sunday June 25.

NOTE: On Monday June 26 the first episode will repeat and be followed by the second episode. After this the interview show Talking Preacher will play.

The new episodes following this will be on Mondays.

• Saw last night's episode. It starts with quite a bang!

• O, yeah! Was waiting until tonight's episode to comment, but I have to say it's considerably tightened up from last season, and just as weird!

• We watched the first episode last night. It's certainly hit the ground running. I had forgotten that the end of season one equates (more or less) with issue #1 of the TV series. I wonder if someone who hasn't seen season one would be drawn in by episode one of season two...? I think I would be, but it's hard to say. Will watch episode two (and Talking Preacher) tonight.

• I take back yesterday's speculation about new viewers potentially being able to "jump on" with season two.

• Without making a list of all options, I believe the entire first season is available for catch-up streaming on AMC.Com, Amazon and Hulu.

This reply was deleted.