Here's my order...only eight of these comics will be kept by me...the rest go to a bunch of other people (though I may read them first). ;) Dark Horse Usagi Yojimbo #122 DC Comics Batgirl #1 Batman and Robin #3 Detective Comics #856 Batman #689 Batman - Streets of Gotham #3 Gotham City Sirens #3 Red Robin #3 Adventure Comics #1 Batman - Brave and the Bold #8 Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam! #7 Tiny Titans #19 Image Proof #23 Marvel Pride & Prejudice #5 Amazing Spider-Man #601-603 Dark Reign - Mr. Negative #3 Fantastic Four #570 Marvel Divas #2 Iron Man and the Armor Wars #1 Marvel Adventures Spider-Man #54 Marvel Adventures - Avengers #39 Models, Inc #1 Runaways #13 Indy Echo #15 Archie #600 Betty and Veronica #157 Poe #2 Incredibles #1 Monsters, Inc. #1 The Muppet Show #2 Finding Nemo #4 Rose graphic novel (new printing) Sherlock Holmes #4 Doctor Who - Cold-Blooded War Doctor Who #2 Lenore #1 Pluto (Viz) 20th Century Boys (Viz) Doctor Who magazine BFI Film Classics series - Star Wars

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• With the online solicitations all out, I'm ready to hand in my September orders (though the store won't ask for them until the middle of July).

Boom

Farscape: Gone and Back #3

Dark Horse

Buffy the Vampire Slayer #28
    Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic #45
    Star Wars: Legacy #40
    (maybe Star Wars: Invasion #3- I won't preorder it but depending on issue 1 and 2, I may grab a shelf copy)

DC

Action Comics #881
    Blackest Night #3
    Green Lantern #46
    Green Lantern Corps #40
    Superman #692
    Superman: World of New Krypton #7
    Tiny Titans #20
    Wonder Woman #36
    Fables #88
    Wildcats #15

(and maybe shelf copies of Adventure Comics #2
    JLA: Cry for Justice #3
    Justice Society of America #31
    JSA vs. Kobra #4)

Dynamite

maybes to Buck Rogers #4
    and Thulsa Doom #2

IDW

Angel #25
    Angel: Only Human #2

Dynamo 5 #25
    Invincible #66

(and maybe Fallout Toyworks #1 from Fallout Boy)

Marvel

Amazing Spider-Man #604-608 (did I read that right? five issues of Spidey in September?)
    Exiles #6
    Mighty Avengers #29
    Uncanny X-Men #515
    Wolverine: Weapon X #5
    X-Factor #48-49

(and possibly shelf copies of
    Captain America: The Reborn #3
    Dark Reign: Young Avengers #5
    Uncanny X-Men: First Class #3
    Wolverine: Old Man Logan Special #1
    X-Men Legacy Annual #1
  • Comparing the two lists: Doc, it looks like we only have Tiny Titans and Amazing Spider-Man in common. Oh, and Adventure Comics which I will be picking up in August though it's a maybe for my September list.
  • Won't Wednesday Comics be out in August?

I'm very excited about it.
  • Chris Fluit said:
    Comparing the two lists: Doc, it looks like we only have Tiny Titans and Amazing Spider-Man in common. Oh, and Adventure Comics which I will be picking up in August though it's a maybe for my September list.

It may just be Tiny Titans in September for the two of us...I'm not ordering Spidey or Adventure that month. I'll be still getting all of the Bat-family books and huzzah for an original Usagi Yojimbo graphic novel and the collection of Masterpiece Comics from Drawn and Quarterly!
  • Won't Wednesday Comics be out in August?

It starts in July and runs through September, as far as I know. I don't know why Doc's not getting it. As for me, I just couldn't fit a weekly title under my current budget. I basically had to choose between Blackest Night and Wednesday Comics and decided to go with the event that I've already been following for two plus years.
  • Chris Fluit said:
    Won't Wednesday Comics be out in August?

It starts in July and runs through September, as far as I know. I don't know why Doc's not getting it. As for me, I just couldn't fit a weekly title under my current budget. I basically had to choose between Blackest Night and Wednesday Comics and decided to go with the event that I've already been following for two plus years.

I'll probably get it...I just didn't preorder it and I only listed the stuff that I did...
This reply was deleted.