First off...I'm getting all of the little Halloween packs of mini-comics...trick or treaters in our neighborhood LOVE these things. Dark Horse Beasts of Burden #1 - I love these Evan Dorkin/Jill Thompson "pet investigators of the supernatural" stories. BPRD - Black Goddess - these read better as trades than single issues to me...but darned if I can remember what happened in them a week after I've read them... Usagi Yojimbo - Yokai - in celebration of the 25th year of Usagi comics, Stan Sakai gives us an original graphic novel...huzzah! Usagi Yojimo #123 Beanworld vol. 3 collection DC Comics Batman and Robin #4 Detective Comics #857 Batgirl #2 Batman #690 Batman Streets of Gotham #4 Gotham City Sirens #4 Red Robin #4 - yeah, they've got me excited about Gotham City again... Superman Secret Origin #1 Doom Patrol #2 Batman the Brave and the Bold #9 (Joker, Two-Face, and Catman!) Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam! #8 Tiny Titans #20 Image Proof #24 - one of Holly's faves Marvel Reborn #3 Fantastic Four #571 - I'm expecting big things from young Mr. Hickman Iron Man Armor Wars #2 Marvel Adventures Spider-Man #55 Marvel Adventures Super Heroes #15 - my girls really like Tigra Marvel Divas #3 Runaways 3 #14 Models Inc. #2 Spider-Woman #1 Strange Tales #1 - Paul Pope and a bunch of indy creators let loose in the Marvel universe? I'm there! Criminal - Sinners #1 - welcome back! Captain Britain and MI 13 vol. 3 - Vampire State Archie Archie #601 Boom! Studios Walt Disney's Comics & Stories #699 - YAY! Mickey Mouse & Friends #296 Poe #3 Incredibles #2 Monsters Inc. #2 Muppet Show #3 Dynamite Sherlock Holmes #5 Drawn & Quarterly Masterpiece Comics - Bronte, Shakespeare, Tolstoy meet Schulz, Finger, and Lee IDW Doctor Who - Black Death White Life Doctor Who #3 Simon & Schuster Amelia Rules - Very Ninja Christmas Titan Nemi vol. 3 Viz 20th Century Boys vol. 5 magazines Classic Marvel Figure mag - Union Jack Doctor Who magazine t-shirts "Super heroes have issues" shirt...couldn't resist...

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –