I was watching the Savage/Warrior "retirement" match on disk last night, and it came to the ending where Elizabeth threw Sherri out of the ring, and the thought came to me, "Both of these women are dead now, it's depressing."

Views: 3312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Big Mattel WWE action figure reveals at San Diego Comic Con! 

Nostalgia is very strong as there are going to be multiple new figures of Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, The Rock, Rey Mysterio and even a brand new Andre the Giant in his iconic herring-bone jacket! 

Sadly, not as Fezzik though!

Sure, they're going with nostalgia, they haven't got that many new stars that anyone cares about.

Philip Portelli said:

Big Mattel WWE action figure reveals at San Diego Comic Con! 

Nostalgia is very strong as there are going to be multiple new figures of Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, The Rock, Rey Mysterio and even a brand new Andre the Giant in his iconic herring-bone jacket! 

Sadly, not as Fezzik though!

If they made a Spike Dudley figure, I'd buy one. 

I think that all the Dudleys are "off the table" now.

Randy Jackson said:

If they made a Spike Dudley figure, I'd buy one. 

Eh, I'd rather have them from their ECW days anyway. 

Philip Portelli said:

I think that all the Dudleys are "off the table" now.

Randy Jackson said:

If they made a Spike Dudley figure, I'd buy one. 

Vince McMahon announces his retirement  It had to  come soner or later. Of course, he could still be calling Stephnaie with "advice" every day.

And Brock Lesnar walked out of SMACKDOWN because of it!

The Baron said:

Vince McMahon announces his retirement  It had to  come soner or later. Of course, he could still be calling Stephnaie with "advice" every day.

Yeah, I don't know what the connection is there.  

I see that Hunter is back as head of talent relations.

Philip Portelli said:

And Brock Lesnar walked out of SMACKDOWN because of it!

The Baron said:

Vince McMahon announces his retirement  It had to  come soner or later. Of course, he could still be calling Stephnaie with "advice" every day.

It could be that Brock feels that only Vince would pay him what he gets now or he wants more money for Summerslam and/or assurances for his future.

Yeah, I don't know. There are rumors on-line that Brock was close with Vince and was outraged that he was "forced out", but who knows what the hell  is true?

Philip Portelli said:

It could be that Brock feels that only Vince would pay him what he gets now or he wants more money for Summerslam and/or assurances for his future.

Other speculation is that Kevin Dunn better have his resume up-to-date.

I wouldn't watch Smackdown if you paid me, but I wonder what - if anything - they'll  say tonight.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The other early TV doctor"
2 hours ago
Luke Blanchard replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Lee had Kirby redo parts of the cover of  #101."
2 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"I do agree with you Commander that the Moore films tended to be sillier and relied more on stunts…"
11 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J posted a discussion

The Abomination

TALES TO ASTONISH #90-91:…See More
13 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""Not only that but your feet stink! Wear some socks next time!""
13 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist - Secret Society of Super Villains spotlight!
"Let's look what last week's archives have brought us! Stormwatch 37: By Warren…"
13 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion To be... HULK-inued!
"#102: "Only have seconds to live! My entire life... flashing before my eyes... Betty Ross...…"
13 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"THE INCREDIBLE HULK #102 - "Big Premiere Issue!" The conclusion of this story takes me…"
14 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I guess medical comics can cover many genres. (Image courtesy of the Grand Comics Database.)"
14 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Allow me to introduce another nurse. Here's Linda Lark."
15 hours ago
Irma Kruhl replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I loved the Mary Robins RN serial, with all that great John Romita Sr. art. The Mary Robin stories…"
15 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Before someone beats me to it..."
15 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service