I was watching the Savage/Warrior "retirement" match on disk last night, and it came to the ending where Elizabeth threw Sherri out of the ring, and the thought came to me, "Both of these women are dead now, it's depressing."

Views: 3217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Big Mattel WWE action figure reveals at San Diego Comic Con! 

Nostalgia is very strong as there are going to be multiple new figures of Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, The Rock, Rey Mysterio and even a brand new Andre the Giant in his iconic herring-bone jacket! 

Sadly, not as Fezzik though!

Sure, they're going with nostalgia, they haven't got that many new stars that anyone cares about.

Philip Portelli said:

Big Mattel WWE action figure reveals at San Diego Comic Con! 

Nostalgia is very strong as there are going to be multiple new figures of Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, The Rock, Rey Mysterio and even a brand new Andre the Giant in his iconic herring-bone jacket! 

Sadly, not as Fezzik though!

If they made a Spike Dudley figure, I'd buy one. 

I think that all the Dudleys are "off the table" now.

Randy Jackson said:

Eh, I'd rather have them from their ECW days anyway. 

Philip Portelli said:

I think that all the Dudleys are "off the table" now.

Randy Jackson said:

Vince McMahon announces his retirement  It had to  come soner or later. Of course, he could still be calling Stephnaie with "advice" every day.

And Brock Lesnar walked out of SMACKDOWN because of it!

The Baron said:

Vince McMahon announces his retirement  It had to  come soner or later. Of course, he could still be calling Stephnaie with "advice" every day.

Yeah, I don't know what the connection is there.  

I see that Hunter is back as head of talent relations.

Philip Portelli said:

And Brock Lesnar walked out of SMACKDOWN because of it!

The Baron said:

It could be that Brock feels that only Vince would pay him what he gets now or he wants more money for Summerslam and/or assurances for his future.

Yeah, I don't know. There are rumors on-line that Brock was close with Vince and was outraged that he was "forced out", but who knows what the hell  is true?

Philip Portelli said:

It could be that Brock feels that only Vince would pay him what he gets now or he wants more money for Summerslam and/or assurances for his future.

Other speculation is that Kevin Dunn better have his resume up-to-date.

I wouldn't watch Smackdown if you paid me, but I wonder what - if anything - they'll  say tonight.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"This is on my to-be-watched list. I've loved the character of Wednesday ever since Christina…"
3 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"In one of our discussions I recently used the term “assorted dingbats” to describe my…"
32 minutes ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"Hot damn! I thought I had reviewed a couple of these comics before, so traveling back to 2009 (!)…"
1 hour ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I honestly, do not remember much of anything about Quantum of Solace, I do know I watched it…"
1 hour ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"According to the Grand Comics Database, the story in Adventure #276 (author thought to be Otto…"
4 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"But where did Norman Lear get it? Interestingly, one site noted that "dingbat" was used…"
4 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"We binge-watched Wednesday. (Eight episodes, four nights.) We even stopped The Great (we'll…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"In one episode of All in the Family, Edith explains: "Well in them days, Archie was too shy to…"
4 hours ago
The Baron replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I liked the Kirby version of Machine Man. Never liked what subsequent writters did to him."
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"And the original..."
5 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Family matters kept me from posting yesterday, so here's the other Barry Windsor-Smith covers…"
5 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service