I was watching the Savage/Warrior "retirement" match on disk last night, and it came to the ending where Elizabeth threw Sherri out of the ring, and the thought came to me, "Both of these women are dead now, it's depressing."

Views: 2980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WWE Releases Another 18 Wrestlers

At this rate, I wonder who they have left.  I wonder what Vince's health is like these days.  I sometimes think that if he died, Shane and Stephanie would sell out, get a nice little piece of change for themselves and their kids.

They had to delay their new video game because of previous releases from Oct. 2021 to March 2022! I wonder if they'll have to change dates again!

There were a lot of NXT roster members released, former and current. It looks to me that they want to get rid of most, if not all of Triple H's "guys", particularly Keith Lee and Karrion Kross, two former NXT champions.

And with all the recent criticism of the depletion of the women's division, to release another eight women...

The Baron said:

WWE Releases Another 18 Wrestlers

At this rate, I wonder who they have left.  I wonder what Vince's health is like these days.  I sometimes think that if he died, Shane and Stephanie would sell out, get a nice little piece of change for themselves and their kids.

There's been a lot of online talk that they're slimming down the company for a sale, but, if they keep releasing talent, what will be left to sell?

The tape library, for one thing.  I'd want that more than the company.

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod said:

There's been a lot of online talk that they're slimming down the company for a sale, but, if they keep releasing talent, what will be left to sell?
True, especially since they also own the AWA library and the WCW library. Do they own the Bill Watts library?

I think so.  I have a history of Mid-South/the UWF that the WWE did on DVD, so I assume they must.  They also own ECW and WCCW, too, for that matter.

ete, the Mad Mod said:

True, especially since they also own the AWA library and the WCW library. Do they own the Bill Watts library?
That's pretty good coverage. Others to look for would be Hawaii, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amarillo, Houston, Atlanta, and Florida. Gulf Shore and Birmingham might be there, too. Memphis and Nashville may be lost. Jim Cornette rescued some Mid-Atlantic Wrestling tapes from destruction.
WWE may have the St. Louis takes, too.
Tapes, I meant.

Here is a list of what they own.

Jeff Hardy released by WWE after declining rehab offer.     Oh, this does not sound good.

Matt Hardy tweeted that Jeff is home and "ok" but we'll see. We can only hope for the best.

The Baron said:

Jeff Hardy released by WWE after declining rehab offer.     Oh, this does not sound good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Superhuman Characters who Can Split into multiple versions of themselves or multiple physical people
"Eclipso,  The Spectre and Composite Superman are good  Captain Marvel(Xam) doesn't…"
9 minutes ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Superhuman Characters who Merge Together
"Sounds like Robby Reed belongs on the list of characters who split. The others are good and will be…"
17 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
19 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"While we're waiting for Tracy to catch up, why not read today's Superheroes Every Day…"
34 minutes ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Superhuman Characters who Merge Together
"Vanguard's exact nature hasn't been clarified far as I know.  The composite form…"
39 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Eric L. Sofer's discussion Are any new books worth it?
"Okay, Eric, specifically for you... THE MARVELS by Kurt Busiek and Yildiray Cinar. 12 issues,…"
52 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"A Weird War Circus Tale! "
1 hour ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied to Eric L. Sofer's discussion Are any new books worth it?
"I don't buy monthly books anymore, so I can't help. But welcome back!"
1 hour ago
Eric L. Sofer replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Superhuman Characters who Can Split into multiple versions of themselves or multiple physical people
"Hmmm... What about Captain Marvel? No, not him - the "SPLIT!" Captain Marvel. Eclipso…"
1 hour ago
Eric L. Sofer replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Superhuman Characters who Merge Together
"Unless I missed it, how about the Eternals forming the Overmind? Robby Reed occasionally dialed H…"
1 hour ago
Eric L. Sofer posted a discussion

Are any new books worth it?

Ahh, good to be back.I haven't bought ANY new comics three or four years, and only a bare few then,…See More
2 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Just trying to help out"
3 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service