Captain Comics' weekly columns for McClatchy Newspapers

Contributed Essays:

- Web-Spinning Heroics: Critical Essays on the History and Meaning of Spider-Man

- What is a Superhero?

Other Round Table Members with Published Works

Lee Houston Jr.

Alexandra Kitty

John Simcoe

Mr. Silver Age <Craig Shutt>

Mark Stanislawski

R.P. Steeves

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If anyone else has had something published they'd like linked up, just leave a comment in this thread and I'll see about getting it connected.  Ideally, I'd like the name of any individual items, a synopsis or review, and a link to where it can be bought online.  (If you'd prefer not to have your pen name associated with your screen name, message me directly and we'll see about getting it setup the way you like.)

• Hey guys,

As some of you may know I was most currently associated with Rocketblast Comics, where 2 issues of my creator-owned super-hero (Energyman) was published.

Rocketblast has folded and I have decided to self-publish. That means coloring and re-publishing Energyman myself. Well, I'm not going to color it but you know what I mean.

My original self-published B & W graphic novel, The Elvis Files, is available on ebay here.

My plans for self-publishing are wide range; super-hero, science fiction, supernatural stuff. All in color. All under my Good Ideas Comics imprint. No title will have a set frequency. It'll come out when it comes out.

I have stories to tell. I think they're good ideas ;) Hopefully, you and others will read and agree. Looking forward to jumping in this pool with both legs (and my whole body) and producing some pretty neat stuff!

• New link to The Elvis Files Graphic Novel here.

• Hi guys! Currently, I have 3 books in various stages of production! Wide variety of genres! Follow my blog athttp://goodideascomics.blogspot.com/ and LIKE my Facebook page athttps://www.facebook.com/GoodIdeasComics‪#‎makecomics‬

• Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around but I've decided to go all out on writing so I've been busy doing that and getting comics made! I still swing by and troll every once in a while, though.

I have just submitted a book to Comixology and, whether accepted or not, it will then go on other digital platforms. Actual floppies will follow, as well!

I pitched to Oni Press, which was rejected but I'll be pitching to Alterna next!

#makecomics

This reply was deleted.