When a thread gets long enough will it eventually start a new page, or will we have to scroll down for half an hour to get to the new replies? Or is that something that can be set up from the users end or from the moderators end?

Thanks,

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This @#%@$#% CAPTCHA is really starting to grind my gears. I swear, I can't post without encountering it.

I'm going into the site without going through Yahoo, Facebook, etc. I probably shouldn't jinx myself, but I haven't encountered CAPTCHA yet on the Round Table.

I log in directly as well,and I seem to get it for every other post.

Richard Willis said:

I'm going into the site without going through Yahoo, Facebook, etc. I probably shouldn't jinx myself, but I haven't encountered CAPTCHA yet on the Round Table.

I think I get it more when I post multiple times in a thread, or revise a post. I get it a lot.

Randy, just letting you know, that the mods hear you. I looked around and there should be a setting to turn that off for posts, I don't have access to that part. I figure it is something Cap, does though. I'm literally out the door, but I'll look into it further when I get back.

Thank you,

The Mod Team

Randy Jackson said:

This @#%@$#% CAPTCHA is really starting to grind my gears. I swear, I can't post without encountering it.

Okay, the CAPTCHA should be turned off now.

Thanks.

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) said:

Okay, the CAPTCHA should be turned off now.

Yes, thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service