After submitting my Christmas post this morning, I noticed---from going back through my previous blog entries---that about half of them, mostly the older ones, have been reduced to 8-point type size.  I don't know why, and they weren't like that before, at least not a month ago, when I checked them last.

Now, I did a test edit on one of the affected articles and I can restore the original 10-point type size with no problem.  What I want to know is---will it be a pain in the six for you mods to have to approve them all over, again?

The problem with the smaller type, obviously, is it's more difficult to read.  But I don't want to change the affected articles back to the right-size type if it's going to be a huge burden on a mod.

Another thing:  if I edit the affected articles that have replies, will the edit delete the replies?  I really don't want to do that, either.

Views: 345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Baron.  Maybe you know this already, but you can do site-specifc searches on Google thusly:

site:http://captaincomics.ning.com "Seven Soldiers of Victory"

No, that had never occurred to me. Thanks!

Yeah I generally use Google to search this site since the one here, even when it works, is terrible.

I agree. Maybe that's typical of these kind of sites, because the one on my Wordpress blog is equally bad. I couldn't find things in my own blog that I knew were there, which is why I created index pages.

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) said:

Yeah I generally use Google to search this site since the one here, even when it works, is terrible.

<p>It just seems to me "General", "Silver Age" and "In Depth" shouldn't be spread out all over like they now are.</p>"'>

Just a thought. I've noticed some new sections added lately.  Shouldn't "Publisher News", "Previews" and "Solicitations" be lumped together consecutively, while "General Comics Discussions", Mr. Silver Age" and "In Depth Comics Discussions" (and maybe "Comics And Grown Up Stuff") be lumped together consecutively?  The one has to do with new and upcoming books, the other is already long-existing books.

It just seems to me "General", "Silver Age" and "In Depth" shouldn't be spread out all over like they now are.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service