Replies

• That's too bad.  I always like Farina, even if I didn't really care for whatever it was he was in.

• I'll say this, he made a damned fine Wildcat in the Justice League Unlimited series, even if the episode stretched some credibility with some of us.

Which... I guess... is actually what you pretty much already said. :)

Well said!
    Brian

• I liked his versatility. Although he started out as a tough-guy actor in Crime Story, and sorta-kinda played himself in Law and Order as an ex-Chicago PD detective, he could do comedy pretty well, too, such as Get Shorty,

• I first saw him as Lt. Mike Torello in the Crime Story TV series, which was set in 1960 Chicago and then Las Vegas. This co-starred Tony Denison as his arch enemy, mobster Ray Luca. Today I'm enjoying Denison in Major Crimes (formerly The Closer ) on the TNT network. One of the most enjoyable movies in recent years (actually 2000) featuring Farina was Reindeer Games. Anyone who doesn't mind a little sex and violence, film noir style, should check it out.

• Ah man, that's too bad. I really liked him a lot. My first exposure to him was in one of my favorites moves Midnight Run.

• I liked him in Crime Story.

This reply was deleted.