M.A.S.K.: REVOLUTION #1

Publisher: IDW PUBLISHING

Writer: BRANDON EASTON

Art: TONY VARGAS

Cover: TOMMY LEE EDWARDS

Subscription Variant: DAN SCHOENING

Blank Sketch Variant

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

The origin of M.A.S.K.! Miles Mayhem’s decades long plans are finally coming to fruition, but will the revealed secrets he has hidden from Matt Trakker create a new enemy bent on Mayhem’s undoing? A special story tying directly into REVOLUTION!

• The triumphant return of M.A.S.K.!

• Special one-shot connected to the REVOLUTION Series Event! Do not miss this issue!

• All-new M.A.S.K. ongoing series coming later this Fall!

• Variant Ken Christiansen cover, part of a 13-part connected cover! Connects with all 13 Revolution issues and one-shots!

I only got about halfway through Revolution #1 before I had to do something else. That's not a comment on the quality of the book, only on my lack of time!

MICRONAUTS: REVOLUTION #1

Writer: CULLEN BUNN

Art/Cover: CHRIS PANDA

Subscription Variant: CASEY W. COLLER

Blank Sketch Variant

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

LOST IN MICROSPACE! Plagued by scavengers, harried by agents of BARON KARZA, and guided by the mysterious TIME TRAVELERS -- the MICRONAUTS make a HUGE discovery -- one that will transform everything they thought they knew about their universe.

•  REVOLUTION is here -- and the diminutive denizens of Microspace play a big role!

•  A key one-shot connected to both the ongoing saga of the MICRONAUTS -- and the world of REVOLUTION!

• Variant Ken Christiansen cover, part of a 13-part connected cover! Connects with all 13 Revolution issues and one-shots!

TRANSFORMERS #57

Writer: JOHN BARBER

Art/Cover: LIVIO RAMONDELLI

Subscription Variant CASEY W. COLLER

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

TITANS RETURN! Showdown on another world -- OPTIMUS PRIME and SOUNDWAVE are face-to-very-unexpected-face with a foe they never thought they’d battle, as SENTINEL PRIME’s scheme unfurrels!

• Ties directly into the REVOLUTION event!

• FINAL ISSUE!

• What -- final issue?! HOW CAN THAT BE?!?!

• Tune in next month to find out what’s next!

•  Variant cover by Marcelo Matere!

TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #57

Writer: JAMES ROBERTS

Art/Cover: PRISCILLA TRAMONTANO

Subscription Variant: NICK ROCHE

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

END OF THE ROAD! On Luna 1, the scale of SENTINEL PRIME's ambition becomes shockingly apparent -- and while RED ALERT struggles to separate friend from foe, PROWL convinces FORTRESS MAXIMUS to take the ultimate gamble.

•  Ties in to TILL ALL ARE ONE #5 in two months.

•  FINAL ISSUE!

•  What -- final issue?! HOW CAN THAT BE?!?!

•   Tune in next month to find out what’s next!

•  Seriously, before you get all mad, tune in next month to see what’s going on!

•  Variant cover by Alex Milne!

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm reading Rom and Micronauts, but I haven't yet decided whether or not to buy the crossovers. Last week I bought the latest issues of both, but I didn't buy the crossover. I haven't gotten arounf to reading them yet, but I paged through them looking for a footnote or something to indicate which order to read them. There's a guide to the Revolution series and its crossovers, but nothing to indicate how the crossovers fit within the lead series. Another thing that bugs me is that each of last month's lead series have a cover banner which says "Revolution Begins Here!" Well, for that title, maybe, but the overall storyline shold have one single, optimal beginning.

This reply was deleted.