Thought I'd put this up just in case anyone wants to talk about the movie. The spoiler flag is there, so feel free to talk openly!

Views: 393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, as Travis said, which characters are Chirrut and Baze? The actors' names won't help me.

The blind Jedi-ish guy, and his big gun totin' pal.

I really enjoyed it. I posted somewhere else that it was sort of "What if Star Wars was a real war movie?"

That's funny, a local reviewer guy here said this movie put the "war" in Star Wars

Captain Comics said:

I really enjoyed it. I posted somewhere else that it was sort of "What if Star Wars was a real war movie?"

That was the best part of the film, and I really liked the film. Of course, the martial artist in me loved the action scenes, but that's not even what did it for me. They were kind of the heart of the movie.

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) said:

The blind Jedi-ish guy, and his big gun totin' pal.

Seems to me Star Wars Stories have the potential to be more entertaining than the on going chapters of the Saga. Less baggage, a chance to develop new characters and situations and you really cannot predict what may happen - at the end of Rogue One, my first comment was "okay so no sequels for them."

Lucas could do some prequels!

doc photo said:

At the end of Rogue One, my first comment was "okay so no sequels for them."

Please, no !!

Captain Comics said:

Rogue One actually is a prequel.

doc photo said:

Please, no !!

Captain Comics said:

What do you call a prequel to a prequel? A threequel?

Rogue One is sort of a continuity implant. "Star Wars: The Hidden Years"

So, it's Roy Thomas explaining why Aquaman wore yellow gloves for a little while in the Golden Age?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service