Rumor has it that Odin has been cast in the Thor film and it's...

...Brian Blessed!

I so hope this turns out to be true...

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Zounds! T'would be awesome if true!
Oh, that would be *perfect*!
Rich Lane said:
Zounds! T'would be awesome if true!

If he gets to wear his outfit from the "Flash Gordon" movie, that would be awesomer!
The rumor is TRUE! HUZZAH!
Be honest, was there ANYONE else who would look the part? In the Thor movie that plays in my head (yeah, I know) Blessed is Odin. John Rhys-Davies plays the Exocutioner, or Fandrall.
Jeff Walklin said:
Be honest, was there ANYONE else who would look the part? In the Thor movie that plays in my head (yeah, I know) Blessed is Odin. John Rhys-Davies plays the Exocutioner, or Fandrall.

Gary Oldman as Loki
David Hyde Pierce as Balder
Morena Baccarin as Sif
Jorge Garcia as Volstagg
Rich Lane said:
Jeff Walklin said:

Gary Oldman as Loki
David Hyde Pierce as Balder
Morena Baccarin as Sif
Jorge Garcia as Volstagg

David Hyde Pierce as Balder? I guess I don't know Balder that well as a character. I was hoping for Blessed as Volstagg. I totally heard Blessed's voice for Volstagg's dialogue in Thor #601.
ARRRRRRG! I meant Rhys-Davies as Volstagg!

But you all knew that...right?
Cool cast photo from Bleeding Cool News here.

As article author Brendon Connelly says, Sir Anthony Hopkins "seems to be having a whale of a time there - indeed, I doubt there’ll be a single piece of furniture in the entire movie that doesn’t bear his teeth marks[.]"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"SWAMP THING (2019 TV SERIES): After we read the Bronze Age Swamp Thing in 2017, Tracy and I started…"
20 minutes ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Let’s finish out Zero Patrol with a couple of “sword and sorcery” covers and a…"
23 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #42: The title of this story is "Strange Fruit." On page 18, Swamp Thing narrates:…"
35 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion The New Season (2021)
"While we're all reflecting on This Is Us and how well it sticked the landing in its…"
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
"I never took to The Gilmore Girls (I've tried, but it just didn't take), and…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #41: Where do writers get their ideas? In the case of Alan Moore, I think he often gets them…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Speaking of Christmas music, I suppose "Olive, the other reindeer" is an enduring…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"In my travels, I have acquired four compilations of so-called "mondegreens," all from…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Apophenia is the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things. Pareidolia…"
3 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"The Refreshments' "Banditos" (1995) features the following: So give you ID card to…"
5 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
".. The cover's dialogue goes over the top, but this was when Dick went to college and Bruce…"
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service