Here's part two of my epic quiz on JLA foes. Note that it's a Silver and Bronze quiz. That might be counterintuitive.

I mean to post the answers at intervals once all three parts are up, so there's still time to respond to part one, here.

This time out each question refers to at least two stories. (The questions in part one were all supposed to relate to only one story, but through my mistake one has two possible answers.)

11.What JLA foes fed by destroying planets?

12.When did the JLA fight the Teen Titans?

13.What JLA opponents were responsible, in JLA stories, for the creation of superheroes?

14.In what stories did the JLA fight stand-ins for the Avengers?

15.What JLA opponents were able to adapt to threats, including the heroes’ powers?

16.What JLA opponents were powered by energy from the stars?

17.What characters defeated the JLA in cases that never happened?

18.What foes did the JLA fight in four stories, first in the future, then the present, then the future, then the present?

19.What supervillains did the JLA fight in Christmas-themed stories? Bonus bragging rights if you can say why several members nearly died one Hanukkah.

20.In Superman's feature, what JLA opponents captured or otherwise neutralised all the team other than Superman, so he had to fight alone?

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Luke Blanchard said:

13.What JLA opponents were responsible, in JLA stories, for the creation of superheroes?

T. O. Morrow... the Matter Master... and Commander Steel...

I forgot one! Also the Wizard, as according to Justice League of America #220 he gave the baby Black-Canary-II-to-be her sonic cry.

He fought the Leaguers as a member of the Crime Champions (#21-#22), the Injustice Society of the World (#123-#124), and the Secret Society of Super-Villains (#166-#168).

You know we don't speak of that, Luke! *sigh*

Luke Blanchard said:

Luke Blanchard said:

T. O. Morrow... the Matter Master... and Commander Steel...

I forgot one! Also the Wizard, as according to Justice League of America #220 he gave the baby Black-Canary-II-to-be her sonic cry.

He fought the Leaguers as a member of the Crime Champions (#21-#22), the Injustice Society of the World (#123-#124), and the Secret Society of Super-Villains (#166-#168).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service