I’ve been watching Smallville from the beginning, sometimes merely by habit, but I think the current season is off to the strongest we’ve seen in several years. Tom Welling and Erica Durance have a nice “Lois and Clark” vibe going, but I can’t really see this show going much further under the current status quo. All the pieces are in place and I’m ready for this show to move on to “flights and tights,” perhaps starting over as Metropolis. Besides, I want to see Justin Hartley with a moustache and goatee; frankly, I don’t think he can pull it off convincingly, but I’m willing to be proven wrong.

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doc Beechler said:
Just announced...Pam Grier will be playing Amanda Waller for a series of episodes...

Wow. I might have to start watching the show now. Excellent choice.
Don't forget: Smallville returns tonight!

The first issue of a new comic book series, Smallville Season 11, has been solicited for release May 2.

"The Smallville story continues in this new ongoing series! Based on the hit CW show! Find out what happened after clark Kent puts on the costume."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service