Replies

• I think it's Morgan Fairchild instead.
  • PowerBook Pete said:
    I think it's Morgan Fairchild instead.

I can see where you're coming from, but I still get more of a Jane vibe, particularly when you see the rest of the book.
  • There's a manga look to it, too.
  • PowerBook Pete said:
    There's a manga look to it, too.

That's the big eyes in this pic, but she's the only one drawn with the huge peepers. It's the eyes that make me think the resemblance is intentional.
  • Does Moonstone have a Muffin Top?
  • I think it's less likely that Morgan Fairchild was the model because she isn't currently on the airwaves, while Jane Krakowski is on 30 Rock and won a Tony award not that long ago.
  • Morgan Fairchild was in a couple of episodes of Chuck this past season.
  • I guess it all depends on what issue of People the artist has handy and how current it is. Y'know, for trac, er, reference.
  • Ha! I think this last issue pretty much settles it. Moonstone and Carol fight over a theatre playing the movie Who Dat Ninja II starring Tracy Jordan.

MsMarvel042Dizzy-Meganpg11.jpg

Pat just reminded me that this movie is a running gag on 30 Rock. Tracy Jordan is Tracy Morgan's character in the series. Obviously the artist is a big fan of the show, so it's not a big stretch to conclude that he did indeed model Moonstone of Jane Krakowski from it.
  • Rich Lane said:
    Ha! I think this last issue pretty much settles it. Moonstone and Carol fight over a theatre playing the movie Who Dat Ninja II starring Tracy Jordan.

MsMarvel042Dizzy-Meganpg11.jpg

Pat just reminded me that this movie is a running gag on 30 Rock. Tracy Jordan is Tracy Morgan's character in the series. Obviously the artist is a big fan of the show, so it's not a big stretch to conclude that he did indeed model Moonstone of Jane Krakowski from it.

bwah ha ha

Yep, that definitely settles it. Krakowski it is!
This reply was deleted.