So Apparently Marvel Feels Moonstone should be played by...

Jane Krakowski

This is how Moonstone/Ms. Marvel looks in the latest issue out today.
KrakowskiMarvel

Views: 648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Waitaminnit.. didn't Moonstone used to surf with Gidget?
On a completely unrelated note, did you know "Gidget" is a portmanteau of "girl" and "midget"? I just found that out the other day, and am probably the last person in the United States to know it.

Rob Staeger said:
Waitaminnit.. didn't Moonstone used to surf with Gidget?
Second to last, apparently!
Captain Comics said:
On a completely unrelated note, did you know "Gidget" is a portmanteau of "girl" and "midget"? I just found that out the other day, and am probably the last person in the United States to know it.

On a completely unrelated note, I now have a mental image of Sandra Dee being stuffed into a large suitcase (but not a wild bikini).
I still say that's Morgan Fairchild's nose.
PowerBook Pete said:
I still say that's Morgan Fairchild's nose.

Certainly you can see similarities to those actresses as well, but I'd say based on the 30 Rock bits this month, it's almost 100 percent certain that the artist intended Krakowski.
Hey, that's my stead- no, my girlf- I mean, my wife you're talking about, yeah, that's it! My wife Morgan Fairchild! So watch it pal!

PowerBook Pete said:
I think it's Morgan Fairchild instead.
You forgot to give him the consolation prize: a year's supply of Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco treat!

Jeff Alan "Cavalier" Polier said:
Figserello said:
I thought Moonstone had a big green cape and a bald head?
Ohhhh. I'm sorry. That's Moondragon. Thanks for playing, though. Try our home game. Photobucket
Don't forget the case of turtle wax and a copy of our home game!

Thinking of it now I think Reese Witherspoon would be good in the role.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service