And are they smarter than Luthor, Batman and Mr. Terrific?

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What, no love for Dumb Bunny or Platinum?

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

I didn't see this before, but, in no particular order, I'd say Barbara Gordon, Wonder Woman (she does has the wisdom of Athena, remember) and ...

Hmmm ...
Dr. Kitty Faulkner
Dr. Veronica Cale
Dr. Tina McGee

It doesn't have to be in that order.
ClarkKent_DC said:
I didn't see this before, but, in no particular order, I'd say Barbara Gordon, Wonder Woman (she does has the wisdom of Athena, remember) and ...

Hmmm ...

Just one quick note - not to take anything away from Diana, as she is a genius, and studied on Paradise Island with their advanced technology as well - but wisdom doesn't always equate to intelligence.

TRUST ME ON THIS.

x<]:o){
The best description I've ever read of intelligence versus wisdom was Edith Bunker from All In the Family. The character was dumb as a post but very, very wise.
Jenette Kahn
Fictional - Talia, Natasha Irons, Scandal Savage
Doc Beechler said:
Fictional - Talia, Natasha Irons, Scandal Savage

Talia is a good one. At one time I think Scandal was pretty smart, but she has been leaking IQ points for a while now.
Saturn Girl- book smart
Hawkwoman- tech smart
the Original Red Tornado- street smart
I might be convinced to substitute Natasha Irons for one of my three choices.
I'd be curious who the three smartest women in the Marvel Universe are as well.
For Marvel:

Dr. Kavita Rao
Abigail Brand
Dr. Moira MacTaggert

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service