Back when DS9 and Voyager were on the air simultaneously, I remember reading an article in TV Guide which postulated that, in the future, Deep Space Nine would be remembered as the best of the (then) four Star Trek television series. The writer made a compelling argument for his case. I don’t remember his specific reasons, but I can tell you this: I have seen every episode of DS9 once, and once only… with two exceptions: I have seen “Blood Oath” (with the three TOS Klingons) and “Trials & Tribble-ations” multiple times each. Because I am less familiar with DS9 than I am TNG, I will probably spend a bit more time summarizing the episodes than I did with TNG, starting with…

Views: 989

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Ezri", but yeah.  

Jeff of Earth-J said:

SEASON SEVEN: As I mentioned at the top of this thread, I have seen every episode (with two exceptions) of Deep Space Nine once each. One may think that I would remember seventh season episodes better than the early ones, them being more "recent" (relatively speaking), but no. Two episodes in (pretty good ones, too), and I am not remembering anything (but I know I've seen them). I don't even remember Dax's new host... Ezry, is it? Looking forward to the rest of this series.

We finished up season seven of DS9 on Sunday (and started watching Voyager last night). I think what happened with me in regard to the seven season of DS9 is that, by the end of the sixth season I had lost the story, so I watched the seventh season but didn't allow myself to remember any of it, knowing that someday, maybe some 20 years later, I'd sit down and give the season, the series really, the attention it deserves. Consequently, although I had seen it before, season seven was virtually new to me.

[BIG SPOILERS]: By the end of the last episode... 1) Sisko had effectively become a "wormhole alien"; 2) Kasidy (his wife) was pregnant; 3) Odo left the Alpha Quadrant to rejoin his people; 4) Worf became the Federation Ambassadoe to Kronos; 5) Rom became Grand Nagus; 6) O'Brien left the station and returned to Earth; 7) Dax and Bashir became a couple.

UP NEXT: Star Trek: Voyager

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service