Do we seriously not have a thread for this yet?

Do most people around here also only watch movies from the Silver Age, and so no one has seen it? I find that hard to believe. Come on, people!

Thoughts? Theories?

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The cartoon made me think of Finn. I think his aim was just fine after he stopped being a storm trooper. Maybe they can't see out of those helmets!

I've liked all of the previous Star Wars movies and I liked this one. It's a movie I waited nearly 40 years for, yet never expected to see. I may have more to say later, after I think about it for a bit. When I was younger, I'd see the movie first (not just Star Wars; any movie), then read the paperback novelization, then see the movie again. I think I'll do that this time aroound, too. Back in the seventies I saw Rocky, Star Wars and James Bond (The Spy Who Loved Me). 40 years later I've seen Creed, Star Wars and James Bond (Spectre). Need a new Pink Panther.

My wife and I saw it last weekend, after it had been out for a few weeks. And we liked it. It was enough of an homage that I felt right at home, and it occasionally took me back to my youth, which is a good thing. There wasn't a lot that was new, but I did like Rey and Finn right away.

Really, that's enough, so I'm satisfied. Maybe now I can forget those gawdawful prequels.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service