Jeff (of Earth-J) lost his brother unexpectedly to a heart attack. Steve was in tremendous good health and it has been a horrible shock to our whole family. Jeff and I are not soliciting donations. We are asking you to read the comments posted. Jeff wants everyone to know what a generous, loving person Steve was. He was a husband of 40 years, a father to three amazing kids, a teacher, a master swimmer, and a selfless brother. He will be terribly missed by everyone. Please help us celebrate Steve's life and console Jeff as we grieve. Thank you. https://www.gofundme.com/2tgf2w4

FB_IMG_1475599028343.jpg

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Shocking and saddening. My heart is with you both. 

• What a horrible shock. The memorial project seems to really fit with the person he was.

• Please accept my sincere condolences. To celebrate a life is to blunt the sting death wields.

• Very sorry to hear about this. IIRC, we were essentially neighbors. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but my wife took one of his classes and spoke highly of him.

• Thank you, John. And thank you to everyone who has left comments here and on Facebook. I still can't believe he's gone. I'm tearing up now just thinking about it. I've experienced the death of a loved one before, but nothing has hit me as hard as this has. Knowing I have the support of friends, even online friends I may never have met face to face, helps.

This reply was deleted.