Now that I'm getting collections I've got a bunch of single issues of the same stuff that I'm willing to part with.

Right now, and from memory, I'm looking at:

Marvel Premiere 19, 21-25

Iron Fist (1975) 3, 4, 11-13 and, possibly, 15 (but if memory serves 15 is a beat-up reader copy)

Marvel Team-up 63, 64

Amazing Spider-Man 135, 141, 143, 146 (again these are ratty reader copies)

I've got a ton more stuff that I'll have to go through and post here. I'll also have to post my 'wants' for any Traders but most of my wants are rather obscure, like Avatar's Threshold and Cuda.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got the Iron Fist Masterworks about a week before you posted.

I'm interested in Amazing Spider-Man 141, 143, 146.

 

Send me your want list. I don't have anything by Avatar but I might have something you're looking for.

Me too! That's why I'm willing to art with these issues. ;)

PowerBook Pete (aka Tim Cousar) said:

I got the Iron Fist Masterworks about a week before you posted.

Do you have any Pacific Alien Encounters or Alien Legion: One Planet At A Time, Alien Legion:Jugger Grimrod or DC's '87 Cap Atom series #6, 31 and up?

Jason Marconnet said:

I'm interested in Amazing Spider-Man 141, 143, 146.

 

Send me your want list. I don't have anything by Avatar but I might have something you're looking for.


I do not. 
Mark Stanislawski said:

Do you have any Pacific Alien Encounters or Alien Legion: One Planet At A Time, Alien Legion:Jugger Grimrod or DC's '87 Cap Atom series #6, 31 and up?

Jason Marconnet said:

I'm interested in Amazing Spider-Man 141, 143, 146.

 

Send me your want list. I don't have anything by Avatar but I might have something you're looking for.

I just looked up the covers and issue details for the above comics.

And I thought I might be interested in The Iron Fist #15 ratty reading copy for that purpose only.

How long has this Iron Fist Marvel Masterworks volume been out?  I might be interested in picking that up, as I'm a big John Byrne fan, and if he's working with Chris Claremont on these, I am totally unfamiliar with them.  I know that Iron Fist, Collen Wing and Jean Grey and the Xmen were pretty closely involved in the early years, so I think I should read them. What would be better...the Marvel Masterworks or the Essental volume?

I have the Essential, and here's what in it: Marvel Premiere #15-25; Iron Fist (vol. 1) #1-15; Marvel Team-Up (vol. 1) #63-64; Power Man #48-49; Power Man and Iron Fist #50.  You would need both volumes of the IF Masterworks to get all these stories.

Iron Fist 15 was the first time, I believe, that Byrne drew the X-Men.  Uncanny X-Men was a bi-monthly then and IF 15 came out a few months before Byrne's first issue.  Even a ratty reading copy would be cool to own.

John is correct that Iron Fist #15 was the first time Byrne drew the X-Men. Volume One of the Masterworks contains Marvel Premiere 15-25 and Iron Fist 1-2. I don't have Volume Two yet. Advantages? It's hardcover and color.

Bummer. Do you have anything from 1986 or earlier?

Jason Marconnet said:


I do not. 
Mark Stanislawski said:

Do you have any Pacific Alien Encounters or Alien Legion: One Planet At A Time, Alien Legion:Jugger Grimrod or DC's '87 Cap Atom series #6, 31 and up?

Jason Marconnet said:

I'm interested in Amazing Spider-Man 141, 143, 146.

 

Send me your want list. I don't have anything by Avatar but I might have something you're looking for.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service