What it said .

Early reviews of Johnny's newie that I've seen have NOT been good , with the San Francisco Chronicle's Mick LaSalle giving it that paper's equivalent of zero stars.........

Views: 1217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They could have called him Robert instead of making up David. Or is there something wrong these days with the name Robert? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion List of Super-Speedsters
"Will add Yo-Yo Will add Kid Comet Maybe I'm splitting hairs , but with Blaze allen, I feel as…"
3 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Nov. 28-Dec. 4, 2022
"Even though there is a fair amount of content, my scrolling reminds me that this is a "fifth…"
45 minutes ago
"I'll add 'em both."
50 minutes ago
"Good ones!"
1 hour ago
"Never seen any Spongebob, but OK."
1 hour ago
"Will add."
1 hour ago
"Will add."
1 hour ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Follow Me Down - The latest Reckless book Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips. This lets us know what…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Nov. 28-Dec. 4, 2022
""The only thing that distinguished Catman from all the other Batman clones in the '40s,…"
4 hours ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Nov. 28-Dec. 4, 2022
"In a perfect world, the Wildstorm characters would operate in their own universe, where they were…"
5 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I’ll like to just take one moment to give an honourable mention to cartoonist Gerald…"
5 hours ago
Eric L. Sofer replied to The Baron's discussion List of Super-Speedsters
"I can think of a few. There's Yo-Yo from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Kid Comet from…"
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service