I know there's at least one other fan of anime on this board, and perhaps more, so I thought I'd do a review of some of the anime I've watched. I'm hoping others will do the same.

Views: 716

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just in case anyone is unaware of or interested in this, Cartoon Network's Adult Swim Toonami block is scheduled to start airing Fooly Cooly TWO, also known as Fooly Cooly: Progressive, tonight after the latest episode of My Hero Academia.

This is the first of two brand new follow up series made by the original creators.

Check local listings for time and channel.

For those of you not familiar with the original FLCL it's...weird. Very visually impressive, but really odd. However, the original was also only six episodes, so it was also pretty short. I don't know enough about this new version to make any recommendations, however.

Randy, et al.:

I haven't had a chance (as I post this) to watch FLCL2 on the DVR yet, but if it's even half as good as the original Fooly Cooly (which was about one alien coming to Earth trying to free another alien-or so she claimed) it should be very entertaining.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service